Sarah’s Proud MomentFebruary 14, 2020
Shrewsbury’s OpenSeptember 28, 2020
We are Covid ready! Sarah’s priority at this time is to keep clients as safe as possible. In order to achieve this we have taken measures in line with the Coronavirus act of 25th March 2020 and are duty bound to cohere with track and trace. We assure you that the information you give remains confidential unless legally bound to release it and we thank you for your support.
Prior To Your Visit
- Please book online or via the phone. We cannot operate walk in appointment at this time.
- All clients who have gift vouchers, the expiry date has naturally been extended to the 1st December 2020. Please note, our online booking system does not accept gift vouchers as payment on booking. Please email Sarah or call the salon to book.
- All clients will receive a Covid-19 Questionnaire/Declaration via email to fill in and sign prior their appointment.
- For those clients without emails, we will read the Covid-19 Questionnaire/Declaration over the phone.
- At any time, if you do develop symptoms of Covid-19 please cancel your appointment. We are not operating a cancellation fee at this time.
- Please arrive on time and alone for your appointment, unless you have a carer or are a parent accompanying a teenager (who is under 16 years of age).
- Your therapist will meet you at the door wearing full PPE which includes a visor, mask and apron. Gloves will be put on when carrying out your treatment.
- Once you step inside the salon you will be asked to wear a mask or visor to be worn during your treatment.
- Please wash your hands on arrival for 20 seconds.
- Please adhere to the 1 metre social distancing rule (where possible).
- Keep all belongs minimal.
- Enjoy your treatment and salon environment. It really is super clean and tranquil!
- Please use Card payment where possible.
- We cannot issue appointment cards, so please re book online where possible.
After Your Treatment
Thank you for taking time to read through our important information, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. It has been a long four months without our clients, and we cannot wait to invite you back.
- Aftercare advice will be given from your therapist to prolong your salon treatment for longer at home.
- As this is all new, we would love some feedback on how we are doing. Please feel free to contact us via email or write a us review.
- Skin Care can be ordered and collection can be arranged.